Quote (for now):

EVERYTHING is interesting... as long as you pay attention :}

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our yard :}

These are some plants in our yard :) They're all funny looking, i know... but some are pretty awesome :D


LOOKIE! hahaha! i was just taking pictures of the flowers.. when i noticed something flying from flower to flower... and i got it! :P it's pretty awesome.. one of my favourites from today. I dont know if blogger is posting my pictures as is... i hope so... i want my pictures bigger... but i guess i'd have to change my template, which i don't feel like doing right now.. maybe later :P

............................................

i've been uploading more pictures... but blogger is messing up the quality of my pictures... (or maybe its just my internet).. & i don't like posting bad quality pictures... so...
until next time!!!

-Rx

2 comments:

  1. i love the colours!!! its so cool!!! you pictures are amazing!!! post more!!! more!!! mooore!!! i wanna see your doggies!!! :D <3

    Your crabby!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete